http://pinterest.com/pin/132996995215833209/

Miyerkules, Pebrero 29, 2012

My Weight Loss Vision Board

I find it really hard to get inspired and motivated sometimes that is why it is important that I stay clear of my desires and goals to keep me on the right track. To help maintain my focus, I use a vision board as it gives visual pictures for achieving my goals.  For me, it’s a great mental reminder of the things I want to be, do, or have in my life. I learned about Vision Boards from  my favorite celebrity  beauty queen and I thought  it was a great idea, so I made one for myself and I have proven this really effective in my life and I use it for the longest time.
What is a Vision Board? A vision board is an effective tool for achieving your goals. It is literally, a board on which you display pictures that represent whatever you want to become, do or have in your life. In this age of digital revolution, you can also create vision boards to display on your computer screen and mobile devices like what I have in my laptop and mobile phone. Well, the point is to keep you visually focused on your goal.
Late last year (2011), I have made several vision boards for 2012 targeting different aspects of my life: career, financial, spiritual and health – here, I made a weight loss vision board.

A weight loss vision board can be useful to help you attain your ideal weight and will keep you visually focused and more likely to make healthy and better options. When you look at pictures of slim and healthy bodies, you feel inspired to have the same for yourself. By instilling your subconscious with such images, you program your mind to be motivated and to take actions that lead to success!

Creating a vision board is quite simple. It doesn't matter if you prefer a corkboard (with lots of pictures on it) or  a digital one. More important is the content of your vision board:
  • First you have to select pictures that can affect emotional impact. There should be an emotional response every time you look at them so you have to choose colorful pictures that reflect life, strength and energy, such as smiling faces, exercise machines, weighing scales,people running,jumping or exercising- these pictures should move you to action!
  • Use Before and after pictures (desired future image). Of course your vision board should have a picture of yourself in the present form or figure. You also have to put your desired body there. You could place images of fit and healthy people you would like to imitate.
  • Select pictures of healthy food. If you want, you can place pictures of yummy healthy foods such as salads, fruits and veggies presented artistically, and look really appetizing.
  • Be specific.  Don't forget to indicate how many pounds and inches you'd like to lose and yes, you can write down the date when you want to see those goals achieved. It will challenge you to make good, make every day count and waste no time.
  • Write  affirmative statements and quotes.  It will definitely get you moving if you include motivating phrases and statements like “No pain, no gain” or “Just do it” or some motivational quotes- choose one that will provoke you to do your BEST ! Using affirmations can help you express who you really are and free you from those limiting beliefs, and remind you  that your potential is limitless and the possibilities really are endless.
Having a weight loss vision board prompts me to press on and make progress towards achieving my weight loss goal and I am sure it will do the same to you. Whatever happens to your day, your vision board will be a constant reminder of where you want to be. Consciously and subconsciously, it can keep your mind focused on the favorable outcome, your attention on your intentions, and your life headed in the right direction. So be motivated in your weight loss journey; Start using a weight loss vision board for a weight loss success now!

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento